1. BE NICE TO OTHER PLAYERS AND STAFF. BEING RUDE AND/OR DISRESPECTFUL TO OTHER PLAYERS AND STAFF WILL RESULT IN A PUNISHMENT.
1.1 Do not disrespect and/or slander towns.
1.2 Do not spread rumors or lies about players/staff/towns.
2. PLAYERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS. IF YOU ARE FOUND USING AN ALT, THE ALT WILL BE PERMANENTLY BANNED AND YOU WILL BE PUNISHED.
2.1. If you have multiple players within your household, please let any staff member know.
3. DO NOT BUILD INAPPROPRIATE OR OFFENSIVE STRUCTURES. FOR SIGNS, SEE CHAT RULES IN RULES 20. IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION IF SOMETHING IS INAPPROPRIATE OR NOT, FEEL FREE TO ASK A STAFF MEMBER.
4. MODS THAT GIVE YOU AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE ARE NOT ALLOWED.
4.1. Allowed Mods: Game engine performance mods (Optifine, Sodium, Starlight, etc.), Minimaps (with caves and mobs on mini-map disabled), Litematica. If you are unsure if a mod is allowed, ask staff first!
4.2 Disallowed Mods: Cheaty clients, X-ray mods, automatic functions (auto-mining, auto-clicking)
4.3. Macro programs and any other outside programs that aim to give the player an unfair advantage are also not allowed.
5. ABUSING PLUGIN OR VANILLA BUGS/EXPLOITS WILL LEAD TO A PERMANENT BAN.
5.1. This includes attempting to duplicate items, breaking blocks not intended to be broken, obtaining unobtainable items, and getting into areas you aren't allowed in. Anything that will give you, your group/party, your town, or your nation any advantages that are not meant to happen without the occurance of a bug, glitch, and/or feature exploitation are all under this rule.
5.2. If you find a bug and/or potential exploit, tell a staff member as soon as possible.
6. USING INAPPROPRIATE SKINS OR NAMES WILL RESULT TO A PERMANANT BAN UNTIL YOU CHANGE IT.
6.1. Any skin or name that is seen as NSFW or political fall under this rule.
7. SCAMMING PLAYERS IS NOT ALLOWED.
7.1. Adding deceptive items such as fake in-game currencies, fake artifact shards, etc. on the auction house will be removed and you will be punished.
7.2. Selling goods for an abnormal about of money is punishable (i.e. 1 dirt block for $1,000,000)
7.2.1 No CHEST SHOPS buying items at ridiculously below market value. (i.e. Chest Shops buying a Divine Core for $0.01)
7.3. Deals made with a player must be followed through.
7.3.1. If you are hired to do a job, you must fully complete it, unless the mutual agreement states otherwise.
7.3.2. If you hire someone to do a job, you must pay your employee according to the mutual agreement.
7.3.3. Failure to do either of these will result in a ban.
8. SELLING 'ADVERTISEMENT ITEMS' ON AUCTION HOUSE IS PROHIBITED.
8.1. Use Trade Chat (/tr [message]) to advertise properly.
9. BAN AND MUTE EVASIONS WILL RESULT TO HARSHER PUNISHMENTS.
9.1. For mutes, this includes using signs, renaming items, using another player to speak for you, and other forms in in-game communication.
9.2. For bans, this includes using an alternate account.
10. IMPERSONATING A STAFF MEMBER, WHETHER IT BE IN DISCORD OR IN-GAME WILL RESULT TO A PERMANENT BAN.
11. IRL TRADING (REAL LIFE TRADING - IN-GAME MONEY/ITEM FOR REAL MONEY) IS NOT SUPPORTED BY LILACMC IN ANY WAY.
11.1. There is no way to track/confirm payments outside of our platforms.
11.2. Trading store items for in-game money is supported as we can keep track of every movement.
11.3. Trading in-game money for real money, and vice versa, is not allowed, as we cannot track every movement.
12. ACCUMULATING A NUMBER OF WARNS EVERY MONTH WILL RESULT TO HARSHER PUNISHMENTS.
12.1. Previous bans/mutes will also be taken into account when you're being punished.
13. RACISM, HOMOPHOBIA, AND OTHER FORMS OF DISCRIMINATION/PREJUDICE WILL LEAD TO A HARSH PUNISHMENT.
13.1. We do not tolerate this behavior on any of our platforms.
14. REPORT PLAYERS TO STAFF (PREFERABLY WITH CLEAR EVIDENCE) IF YOU SEE THEM BREAKING ANY RULES.
14.1. If a player is trying to start a fight with you, do not respond, screenshot it and immediately report to staff.
14.2. Do not try to be a vigilante, this often causes more problems. Do not stoop to their level or give them attention.
14.3. If the player you're reporting is a staff member, take it directly to an admin via Discord.
14.4. Repeated false reports with no evidence can lead to a ban if an admin does not find proof of your claim.